Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ariel Mora

My Story
Ariel Mora


On my bed not ready to get up for school. Being in school for almost four hours is pointless. Slept for a couple more minutes. My grandfather says, “Its time for school, wake up!” Stressed, tired, pointless and helpless are words that crossed my mind. I got up brushed my teeth, took a shower, and ate cereal. Resting on the couch before I head out to school. There I was, watching a statue of an elephant next to the television. His head is facing the living room and the backyard (house) while his behind is facing the door. It symbolizes for bad vibe to stay out the door. Then something else caught my eye. In the news, they were stating a possible storm heading on the east coast. “Boom. Boom. Boom.” Somebody was banging on the door. My grandmother checked to see who it was, but nobody was there. I thought in my head “people are so ignorant”.

No comments:

Post a Comment