Monday, February 28, 2011

It’s Not Cool for a Teen to Have a Baby! By Cheyenne Evans Rose

It’s Not Cool for a Teen to Have a Baby!

If you really knew me, you would know that I’m a loud person.
If you really knew me, you would know that I love to eat food, especially my Mama’s baked ziti.
If you really knew me, you would know that I love animals, really love animals.
I’m a big fan of white tigers.
If you really knew me, you would know my deepest darkest secret:
I have ADHD.
If you really knew me, you would know my greatest love is my cat, mischief,
who died.
If you really knew me, you would know that I get distracted easily and I’m very random, but
Shhhh, don’t tell.
If you really knew me, you would know that sometimes I forget to shave.
One thing I wish you knew:
I want worldwide teens to change their view on teen pregnancy.
It’s not cool to have sex as a teen and have a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment