Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't Ever Stop Being Different by Amber Lopez

Dear Corey Taylor,

If you really knew me you would know that you’re my hero. Hearing your songs gives me the strength of a wolf. When I think of your powerful words it gives me the strength to face my biggest fear (horror movies). I write this letter in a comical disposition. I guess you could say my five-year-old mentality is kicking in. Your sound is so strong that it even affects Tyson, my Yorkie terrier. When he hears your music he jumps up and runs play and much more.

Your songs are so strong that I managed to remember over 150 of them. However I spend so much time trying to remember them that I forget to turn down the volume. I used to listen to rap, hip-hop, pop, and etc. but now I only listen to your music. Maybe one day I could send you some of grandmother’s savory roast beef. I can assure you it will be the best beef you’ve ever had. There is only one condition however; you have to promise to try to continue even without Paul Gray.

Before I close this letter, I would like to say don’t ever stop being different.

Stay (sic),
Amber Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment