Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snake's Legendary Mission Part I By Andre Jones

Snake’s Mission, Part I

Last night was just the way I wanted it. I didn’t do anything except play video games on my Wii and on my lavish black netbook pc. After fully enjoying my wonderful games I decided to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl. While playing, it felt very strange like as if I wasn’t just playing it, but also being hypnotized then I fell into a trance.
“Snake. Snake can you hear me?” questioned the Colonel.
“Yes Colonel. I can hear you just fine.” answered Solid Snake.
“We have an invitation for you in a tournament. Are you familiar with Super Smash Brothers Brawl?” Colonel asked.
“Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Oh that Nintendo thing right?”, questioned Snake.
“Correct! Where are you now?” interrogated Colonel.
“I’m out on this stage hiding in a box it looks Roman.” answered Snake.
“Ah, you’re on a stage called “Kid Icarus” It has the resemblance of a Roman structure. This stage is named after a game of the same name. This was about an angel named Pit that would go and defeat the terrible Medusa. Actually you might get the chance to see Pit if you do just don’t get beaten. Pit’s no joke he is really toughened up a bit. So if you ever do fight him just be careful. You got that?” Colonel responded.
“Got it loud and clear sir!” Snake called back. As Snake responds the Colonel puts a picture of Mario on the screen. He then asks.
“Snake, you know who that is?”
“You’re kidding right? It’s Mario! Speaking of Mario, he’s out here fighting with Link, Kirby, and Pikachu.” Snake answered as if it were an easy question on a first grade math test.
“So I suppose that you’re going to participate in the tournament?” questioned Colonel.
“Yeah I am” Snake answered.
“All right! Well….. This is it, Snake. It’s do or die time. If you win the crew and I will throw a party for you as a celebration. Are you up for it Snake? Oh and my codec frequency is 140.85. You got that?” interrogated Colonel. While loading his guns and weaponry, Snake responds.
“Got it Colonel!” as he comes out of hiding in his box, Snake exclaims in a menacing voice, “IT’S SHOWTIME!”
On the grey battlefield platform, there are Roman pillars with vines growing up them. The sky above turns from day to night and night to day instantly. Everyone is there: Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby. They stare at Snake. He is much taller than them, in a full body suit of armor, and a load of weapons strapped to his body. Mario “combos” Link, and sends him flying across the platform. Snake watches on in disbelief. I could beat these guys without a problem. He tucks his body in and rolls near Kirby. He jumps up and grabs Kirby by the neck. He does a body slam. Kirby flies six feet up in the sky. Kirby’s flight sounds like the wind as he comes down: smash. They begin brawling together with a fierce thrusting throw from Mario to Link. Link is thrown completely off the platform, but somehow manages to make it back on the surface. As soon as Mario tries to blow off a fireball, Snake quickly comes behind him and gets him in a chokehold and forcefully throws him off the surface. Like a sack of potatoes, Mario goes flying off the platform.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” he screams as he explodes to his death. The triforce carrier Link, the electrical pokemon, Pikachu, the hero of Dream Land, Kirby, and now, the legendary Solid Snake, all brawl it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment